Pages

Low Price Tissot Men's Le Locle T41.1.483.33 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Automatic Watch with White Dial

Tissot Men's Le Locle T41.1.483.33 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Automatic Watch with White DialBuy Tissot Men's Le Locle T41.1.483.33 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Automatic Watch with White Dial

Tissot Men's Le Locle T41.1.483.33 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Automatic Watch with White Dial Product Description:

• Le Locle Collection
  • Swiss Automatic Movement
  • 30 Meters / 100 Feet / 3 ATM Water Resistant
  • 39mm Case Diameter
  • Antireflective Sapphire Crystal

Product Description

For more than 150 years, Tissot has embodied the innovation and tradition of Swiss watch-making. Based in the Neuchâtel area of the Jura Mountains, in Le Locle, Switzerland, Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son Charles-Emile created the watch making company Tissot in 1853. Whether in the technology of its movements, in the research for special materials or in the very functions of the watch itself, Tissot's engineers and watchmakers have developed pioneering timepieces over the years.

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Tissot watch
By Mr. R. C. Muse
A really handsome watch that I am really pleased with. Not the greatest timekeeper in the world but I wanted a dress watch that looked really smart and that is what my new Tissot is. As other reviewers have commented, the watch is supplied with a very large strap that needed adjusting in a jeweller's shop. Still, that is much better than a strap that is too small so no real complaint there. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and impressed with the service provided through Amazon by the Watch Shop and I would not hesitate to use this supplier again.

7 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice watch - but beware of the strap
By Timothy Blake
This watch is fine, and I like the fact that the second hand moves in such tiny increments that it almost looks like a continuous sweep. But if you buy it be aware of the fact that the strap will probably be far too large for you, and you will either have to send it back to the supplier or pay a local watch shop to adjust it. When I rang the supplier about this they said that on their own website you get the chance to specify your wrist size and they adjust the watch accordingly, but this function is not available on the Amazon site.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5A beautiful time piece
By Paul
This watch is an excellent time keeper and I rarely have to adjust it except to change the date. The strap is made with solid (not folded) steel links. I have given it a few knocks and it seems to be very resilient. I like it a lot and wear it all the time. My only regret is I didn't buy it a long time ago.

See all 6 customer reviews...

Latest Price: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!
More Info: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!
See Customers Review: Click Here - Amazon.co.uk!

Buy Tissot Men's Le Locle T41.1.483.33 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Automatic Watch with White Dial